Home and Contents Assessor - Melbourne
Job no: 496521
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
- Challenging and autonomous role!
- Melbourne based!
- Awesome incentives and employee benefits!
Youi is a global company built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice! We are a pioneering company, changing the face of Insurance in Australia and we've only just begun. We have over 1500 staff globally and offices located in 3 countries. You can become a part of our success story!
About the role...
As a Home Assessor for Youi, you will manage building and contents claims with expert execution. You need to be one of the new breed, understanding technology and the devices and apps that deliver it. You will develop the strong relationships with our repairer network, whilst delivering industry leading claims experiences to our clients in their time of need.
- Complete home building and contents assessments.
- Oversee the quality of the entire claims process.
- Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Detect and reduce fraud.
- Achieve fast turnaround times& control costs.
- Be the face of our business and always provide awesome service.
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- Home Assessing and/or Project Management experience.
- A building trade qualification.
- A passion and ability to build strong relationships.
- High attention to detail and excellent reporting skills.
Culture and benefits...
- A fully maintained company car + fuel card + the latest mobile business tools.
- A culture of high performance and autonomy in a supporting and fun, team environment.
- Very attractive bonus incentive which gives you the opportunity to earn above your salary
- Diverse career and development opportunities available.
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend