Home Assessor - Canberra
Job no: 496659
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
- Challenging and autonomous role!
- Canberra based!
- Awesome incentives and employee benefits!
Youi has experienced phenomenal success establishing itself within the insurance marketplace since its launch in 2008. We have 1500 staff globally and have recently moved into our $73 million purpose built HQ. Our success is down to our people and we recognize the importance of valuing our employees. We have been awarded the 2017 “ANZ Employee Engagement Award” and continue to strive to enhance our reputation as an employer of choice. We are successful because of our staff, are you ready to become part of the success story?
About the role...
We are seeking to employ an experienced on-road Home Assessor. This role involves managing domestic, building and contents claims. Using your demonstrated experience to grow and develop strong connections, you will enhance the relationship with our repairer network, whilst delivering industry leading claims experiences.
- Complete building and contents assessments
- Provide exceptional service to our valued customers and external providers
- Achieve clearly defined KPI’s
- Ensure compliance with legislation
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- Insurance/Project Management experience
- Demonstrated experience building strong professional relationships
- An ability to adapt to new technology
- A strong work ethic and a thirst to learn
Culture and benefits...
- Continued development, with opportunities to advance
- A fully maintained company vehicle + mobile business tools
- Run your own race with our unique bonus incentive scheme, paid every 6 months.
- A culture of recognition
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW"!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend