Job no: 497259
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Recoveries & Settlements
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. To rewrite the insurance category by positioning ourselves as a fresh alternative to old, stuffy insurers.
We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service, whilst recognising our people and their achievements. These values drive our culture and success.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Litigation Advisor to work within our Third Party Complex Claims team, managing the litigated portfolio of Recoveries and Settlements Claims.
A normal day will see you:
- Handling disputed Recoveries and Settlements through expert review
- Achieving the best business outcomes based on liability and costs, whilst maintaining a strong focus on customer outcomes
- Liaising with and managing our panel solicitors throughout the entirety of the litigation process
- Communicating to staff within the department on outcomes and recommendations
- Lending support and guidance to colleagues where possible to improve efficiencies across the skillset and positively influence business and customer outcomes.
We are seeking applications from people who meet all or most of the following:
- Previous Personal Injury, Legal or Claims experience
- A strong understanding of Legal Liability and General Insurance
- Incredible time management skills as well as the ability to multi-task
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- A great team player, with proven ability to build rapport with key partners
- Ability to interpret complex information and respond by developing appropriate actions
- Strong problem solving and resolution capabilities
- Resilience to work well under pressure and with rapid change
Culture & Benefits
At Youi, we believe that coming to work should be fun. So we pride ourselves on an awesome culture and working environment. With a smart casual dress code, award winning health and wellbeing program, stunning Sunshine Coast location and a culture of high-performance, if you’re looking for a career that mixes the serious side with a slice of fun, think Youi.
How to Apply
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Training commences Monday 3 June 2019.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend