Home Assessor - Gold Coast, Norther NSW & Redlands
Job no: 497293
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. We don’t want to be an old, stuffy insurance company. We believe in a more human approach, based on awesome customer service and products that can help our customers save.
Ten years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
So for a career that lets you be you, and rewards you well for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the role...
We are seeking to employ an individual, ideally with a claims, assessing or loss adjusting background, who is ready to further their career in the insurance industry. This role involves managing domestic, home building and contents claims. Using your demonstrated experience to grow and develop strong connections, you will enhance the relationship with our repairer network, whilst delivering industry leading claims experiences.
- Complete building and contents assessments.
- Provide exceptional service to our valued customer and external providers.
- Achieve KPI’s in terms of service, cost and turnaround times.
- Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in regard to claims matters.
- Managing telephone enquiries, and make proactive contact to assist in driving claims to finalisation; and
- Produce professional written correspondence, including reports and emails
- Detect and reduce fraud.
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- A passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- A minimum of 3 years previous experience working in the within the home insurance industry (Claims, Loss Adjusting or Assessing) or transferrable skills are essential
- Building construction experience - desirable but not essential.
- A passion and ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience working with a range of computer based applications - Outlook, Word, Excel and general applications.
- Previous experience working in a corporate environment.
- A strong work ethic and a team player.
- A passion to learn and adapt to new challengers.
Culture and benefits...
- A fully maintained company vehicle at no cost to you.
- Mobile business tools provided - Tablet, iPhone.
- A unique bonus incentive paid every 6 months.
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Various Staff discounts and benefits.
- Development opportunities.
- A Dynamic, Human, Passionate team environment.
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW"!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend