Assessing & Procurement Auditor
Job no: 497336
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED, 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE
Categories: Governance Risk and Compliance
Youi is built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice. We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. We are famous for doing things a little differently – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service to our customers, whilst recognising our people for their contribution to our culture and success.
About the role
Youi is committed to providing an outstanding Claims experience to our customers, from the quality of repairs through to the timely response of our service providers and Assessors. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Assessing & Procurement Auditor to apply their technical motor repair and industry knowledge in carrying out quality, cost and compliance audits on a portfolio of motor claims repairs.
This role is perfectly suited to someone with 1 - 2 years of Assessing experience under their belt, ready to take their career in a new direction and contribute to a leading Australian challenger brand putting their customer’s first. This desktop based role has the flexibility to work from our head office on the Sunshine Coast, or from any of our Interstate offices (including Brisbane, Melbourne & Sydney) and also has the option of working from home for a day a week, to save on that commute!
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and provide assurance on our Quality Repair Platform, Service Providers and Assessing Department
- Monitor and review adherence to company and regulatory requirements that are relevant to Motor Service Providers
- Support the Governance, Risk & Compliance team in providing assurance and insights
- Report writing and data analysis
- Interstate and international travel occasionally required where necessary.
- Experience or exposure to Auditing (desktop based preferred)
- A good foundation in Assessing, insurance or financial services
- A Trade qualification in either body repairs, spray painting or as a mechanic
- Basic knowledge of legislation and industry regulations
- High level of integrity and professional accountability
- Sound judgement and problem solving abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Word and Excel
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and with remote management assistance.
Culture & Benefits
At Youi, we believe that coming to work should be fun. So we pride ourselves on an awesome culture and working environment. With smart casual dress code, award winning health and wellbeing program, stunning Sunshine Coast location and a culture of high-performance – if you’re looking for a career that mixes the serious side with a slice of fun, think Youi.
How to Apply
If this role ticks all of your boxes, we’d love to hear from you! APPLY NOW by submitting your CV today. We’ll be in touch soon.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend