External Service Quality Auditor (Supply Chain)
Job no: 497336
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED, 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE
Categories: Governance Risk and Compliance
We are one of Australia's fastest growing general insurers with an unwavering commitment to be a great company to work for and providing awesome service our clients, to drive our success. You can become a part of our award-winning ongoing success story.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Governance Risk and Compliance Department for an External Service Quality Auditor to join the Governance, Risk & Compliance team. Working from either our Sunshine Coast & Interstate offices and reporting to the Service Quality Claims Team Manager as part of a small and dedicated team, you will work closely with the business to provide assurance over our Quality Repair Platform, Service Providers and Assessing Department.
- Monitor and provide assurance on our Quality Repair Platform, Service Providers and Assessing Department.
- Monitor and review adherence to company and regulatory requirements that are relevant to Motor Service Providers
- Support the Governance, Risk & Compliance team in providing assurance and insights.
- Report writing and data analysis
- Interstate and international travel where necessary
Skills & Experience
- Auditing experience
- At least 2yrs relevant experience in assessing, insurance or financial services
- A Trade qualification in either body repairs, spray painting or as a mechanic
- In-depth knowledge of legislation and industry regulations
- High level of integrity and professional accountability
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in Word and Excel
Culture & Benefits
- Mobile business tools provided where necessary including - Tablet, iPhone and Vehicle.
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Various Staff discounts and benefits.
- Development opportunities.
- A Dynamic, Human & Passionate team environment.
- Ability to work from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast.
How to Apply
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend