Internal Service Quality Specialist
Job no: 497347
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Governance Risk and Compliance
- Working for a dynamic company
- Permanent full-time position
- Terrific team environment
- Office location on the Sunshine Coast
About the company
We are one of Australia's fastest growing general insurers and one of the largest employers on the Sunshine Coast. Our unwavering commitment to be a great company to work for and providing awesome service to our clients drive our success. You can become a part of our ongoing success story.
About the role
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Governance Risk and Compliance Department for an Internal Service Quality Auditor to join the Governance, Risk & Compliance team. Working from our Sunshine Coast Office reporting to the Service Quality Team Manager as part of a small and dedicated team, you will work closely with the business to provide second line monitoring, assurance, reporting and guidance of our Sales, Client Services and Retention Departments.
- Monitor and provide assurance of our Sales, Client Services and Retention departments.
- Monitor and review adherence to company and regulatory requirements.
- Support the Governance, Risk & Compliance team in providing assurance and insights.
- Report writing and data analysis.
Skills & Experience
- Auditing experience.
- High level of integrity and professional accountability.
- Sound judgement and ability to analyse situations and information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer skills in Word and Excel.
Culture & Benefits
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Various Staff discounts and benefits.
- Development opportunities.
- A Dynamic, Human & Passionate team environment.
How to Apply
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend