Motor Assessing Team Manager
Job no: 497402
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. We don’t want to be an old, stuffy insurance company. We believe in a more human approach, based on awesome customer service and products that can help our customers save.
Ten years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team, work in a state-of-the-art building, and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
So for a career that lets you be you, and rewards you well for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the role...
To be successful, you will have demonstrated an ability to embrace rapid growth and the relentless fast pace that comes with it, juggling multiple balls, and executing expertly with a minimum of fuss and formality. You should be the full package: dynamic problem solver, confident communicator, and superior leadership. With expert execution, there has never been a better time to shine whilst you inspire your team to delight our customers with a truly unique and genuinely awesome claims experience.
You need to be one of the new breed, understanding technology and the devices and apps that deliver it. You will develop the strong relationships with our repairer network, as well as driving a high performing culture within your team.
- Coach, develop & monitor the performance of your team.
- Achieve KPI’s in terms of service, cost, and turnaround times.
- Monitor individual workloads and performances.
- Lead the day-to-day operation requirements of the assessing team
- Effectively manage relationships with customers, assessors, tradespeople, and internal stakeholders.
- Review policy conclusions.
- Manage, resolve issues and escalations and work effectively with our disputes resolutions.
- Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Be a self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and grow on their current skills to maintain levels of excellence through times of change and show resilience in the face of a challenge.
- Create a positive and collaborative culture.
- Live and breathe the Youi values.
The successful applicant should have;
- Experience of least 3 years in Motor Assessing and related systems (Audanet etc.).
- Trade Qualification (Spray painting or Panel beating).
- Outstanding people management and leadership experience.
- A proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong work ethic and a team player.
- A passion to learn and adapt to new challengers.
- Ability to meet and exceed KPIs and Targets.
- Ability to manage competing priorities with a calm and professional approach.
- IT Savvy with competent use of Computer based applications – Outlook, Word, Excel and general applications.
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend