Job no: 498543
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Categories: Investigations & Auditing
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. To rewrite the insurance category by positioning ourselves as a fresh alternative to old, stuffy insurers. Our company values are easy to explain - We are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service, whilst recognising our people and their achievements. These values drive our culture and success.
Ten years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team, work in a state-of-the-art building, and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture. We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries.
About the role
Our current investigations team are dedicated to exceeding our expectations, delivering first class customer service while achieving outstanding results in minimising insurance fraud. Not only are we determined to achieve these outcomes, our team are employed to reach a truthful outcome on every identified claim and positively influence and control the overall claims costs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Investigate and report on suspected fraudulent claims
- Interview insured’s, passengers and/or witnesses, taking statements
- Act in accordance with delegated authorities
- Adherence to the Compliance obligations and report and escalate any compliance concerns, issues or failed responsibilities
- To positively influence claims process to ensure claims are settled in line with Youi Claims philosophy.
- Experience as general investigator or previous experience within police force (highly regarded)
- Certificate III in Investigations Services as well as knowledge of the insurance code of practice (highly regarded)
- Experience in conducting interviews and obtaining statements (highly regarded)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of integrity and professional accountability
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong motivation paired with innovative and empathetic thinking
- Problem solving ability
- Eager to identify and minimise Insurance Fraud
If this role ticks all of your boxes, we’d love to hear from you! APPLY NOW by submitting your CV today. We’ll be in touch soon.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now