Sales Advisor (Evening Shift)
Job no: 498955
Work type: Evening Shift Advisor
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. To rewrite the insurance category by positioning ourselves as a fresh alternative to old, stuffy insurers. We have over 1600 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain, we are: dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service. We focus on recognising our people and their achievements. These values drive our culture and success.
What will you do?
Sales is where the action is! Working purely on our evening sales shift from 4pm to 9:30pm, you will…
- Represent our Youi brand in every interaction with our clients
- Sell the benefits of our products – no cold calling!
- Listen to customer needs and identify opportunities to add value
- Exceed targets and enjoy the benefits
- Deliver awesome service
What do you need to apply?
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- The drive to excel and constantly improve
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Track record of reliability and impeccable leave record
- Confidence and a positive attitude
- Long term availability to work the afternoon shift rostered hours + 1 Saturday per month.
- Ability to complete 4-weeks induction during normal business hours 8am – 4pm.
- Reliable transport, due to limited evening public transport options
What will you get in return?
- A greater work / life balance, where you can make the most of the Sunshine Coast lifestyle by day and work part-time in the evenings
- One month fully paid induction training + ongoing training opportunities
- Smart casual dress code
- Career progression – our philosophy is to recruit internally
- Employee benefits - discounted insurance, gym memberships, onsite health and wellbeing programs + loads of rewards with our commercial partners.
Training starts on Monday, 28th September! So please only apply if you are able to start on that date.
If you are ready to begin your career with us, and meet all of the criteria in the ‘What do you need to apply?’ section, then we would love to hear from you! Please submit your application, including your updated Resume and a Cover Letter outlining your availability and interest in our afternoon shift opportunities.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend