Project Manager – Strategic Projects (6 Month Contract)
Job no: 498957
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Insurance for Individuals
Since Youi emerged in Australia in 2008 we have built a strong brand through awesome customer service, tailoring products to individuals and challenging the insurance industry to do better by the customer. Not only is our brand recognisable, but our service is genuine and we have the customer satisfaction accolades to prove it.
About the Role
It’s been a wild ride and we’ve only just begun! Looking ahead, we have some very ambitious growth targets and are already underway with a variety of new initiatives to enable further growth for the business. In line with this, we have created a strategic project team and are looking for a new Project Manager to ensure some of these key projects will be executed over the next 6 months. The successful Project Manager will be responsible for delivering several projects from end to end, including liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders and driving the successful implementation of each on time and within budget.
- Defining the project roadmap to create timelines and key milestones
- Ensuring all relevant project stakeholders are on track and well-informed to deliver the desired outcome
- Triaging changes / requests and liaising with stakeholders to manage the approval process
- Effectively partnering with business stakeholders and external vendors
- Creating and managing scope of works, tracking progress and ensuring relevant reports are provided in a timely manner to each stakeholder
- Providing up-to-date analysis and reporting on delivery timelines and dependencies to the management team
- Project documentation and delivery accountability
- Following the company initiative management framework including governance requirements
- Post project review and analysis
- Adhoc tasks associated with the strategic development team.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven experience (1-2 years) in project management, project management methodologies, and technical analysis (preferred)
- Track record in shaping, influencing, and executing business change with a broad range of stakeholders (including Executives)
- Proven ability to work within tight timeframes, managing competing priorities and pressure
- Ability to take a strategic and system-wide view and translate this into meaningful delivery plans
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Jira and Confluence programs is desirable
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Culture & Benefits
We are well known for our awesome, entrepreneurial culture and dynamic working environment. With Sunshine Coast location, happy customers, culture of high-performance and career progression opportunities - our people love coming to work every day!
How to Apply
If you would like to work for a dynamic, young challenger brand where you have the ability to use your skills and expertise to effect change and play a lead role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW submitting a resume and covering letter. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend