Business Intelligence Manager
Job no: 498962
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
At Youi, we pride ourselves on being different. We believe in a more human approach and know that our people and awesome service are the key to our success. With over 1,600 people across 3 countries, Youi is a dynamic business that since its inception in 2008, has set itself apart from the rest.
Eleven years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
If you want a career that lets you be you, and rewards you for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the Role
Youi has a passion for data and understands the importance of being a data driven organisation. We are looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join our Data and Analytics function to deliver key initiatives and develop a team of highly intelligent and unique individuals. You will possess excellent leadership skills, coupled with demonstrated project coordination and management experience.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with different areas of the business to define the problems they are facing and drive conversation for solutions that will have the most value ad
- Implement and embed our reporting and data governance policy, working towards a ‘gold, silver and bronze’ suite of reporting
- Scope projects accurately and effectively, with an agile approach to project delivery
- Manage priority levels, documentation, accountability, analysis, and ensure deadlines and expectations are managed effectively with relevant stakeholders
- Promote a positive and motivated mindset within the team that aligns with the Youi values and strategic objectives
You will be a strong leader of people, with a business and data driven frame of mind.
The successful candidate will also have:
- A passion for leadership, with a minimum 2 years’ experience in a management position
- A strong understanding around the importance of business objectives and able to understand complex problems from a wide range of departments
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations and push back professionally about requests when the objective isn’t clear to determine the best way to add value
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering projects/initiatives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Jira and Confluence desirable)
- Tertiary education in Business, Analytics, or IT preferred but not essential
- Self-driven and results orientated
What Youi Can Offer You?
- Brand new building with state of the art facilities in the sought after Sunshine Coast
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Awesome employee benefits offering discounts and special deals with local providers
- Award winning in-house health and wellbeing programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Ability to be a part of a dynamic organisation with continued growth projections
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend