Job no: 498969
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
At Youi, we pride ourselves on being different. We believe in a more human approach and know that our people and awesome service are the key to our success. With over 1,600 people across 3 countries, Youi is a dynamic business that since its inception in 2008, has set itself apart from the rest.
Eleven years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
If you want a career that lets you be you, and rewards you for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a strong Payroll Administrator to join our established Payroll team on an 11-month contract. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to be involved in the payroll process from end to end, including analysis and ensuring accurate entry/recording, processing, and continual auditing of our payroll and employee records database.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Accurate processing of fortnightly payroll
- Ensuring accuracy of employee data, taxes, garnishments, new hires, terminations and leave of absence
- Assisting with month end processes including taxation and superannuation
- Assisting with employee enquiries
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with high level Ad-hoc reporting and tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Diploma or equivalent certificate in Finance/Accounting will be highly regarded
- Chris21 experience is desirable
- Excel skills – Intermediate
- 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of AUS and NZ legislation (desirable)
- Unquestionable integrity and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively handle a large volume of work
- Demonstrated ability to consolidate data from multiple systems to produce analytics
- Strong mathematical skills
- Experience with variable payroll payments (i.e. commission/performance based) would be beneficial
What Youi Can Offer You?
- Brand new building with state of the art facilities in the sought after Sunshine Coast
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Awesome employee benefits offering discounts and special deals with local providers
- Award winning in-house health and wellbeing programs
- Ability to be a part of a dynamic organisation with continued growth projections
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend