Business Improvement Team Manager
Job no: 499051
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
At Youi, we pride ourselves on being different. We believe in a more human approach and know that our people and awesome service are key to our success. With over 1,600 people across 3 countries, Youi is an innovative and fast-moving business that since its inception in 2008, has set itself apart from the rest. 12 years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture and employee engagement.
About the Role
We are passionate about getting better – from the products and service we provide, through to the way we go about our business, always looking for operational efficiencies to ensure our time is focused on what matters most – our customers. This is the bread and butter of our Business Process (BP) team, who map out and analyse processes within Youi and suggest better ways of operating through utilising best practice methodology such as Lean, Six Sigma and leveraging technology such as RPA, AI and ML. We are now recruiting for a BP Team Manager to lead the Business Process Analysts and continue to drive new ways of being better across the business. Sitting within our Corporate Development team and reporting into the Manager - Business Process Governance & Optimisation, the successful candidate will:
- Embed and expand the BP framework that will integrate various registers (i.e. Process, Procedure, communications, regulatory, risk and internal audit etc)
- Establish protocols and schedules to ensure first and second line quality assurance checks are scheduled and conducted on all content housed in registers
- Establish a roadmap to assist with managing and completing all process changes related to the Financial Regulatory Reform Program - changes throughout business based on new legislation expected to roll out over the next 18 months
- Proactively analyse data and work with departments throughout the business to successfully implement continuous improvements utilising Lean methodologies and adopting automation possibilities with applications like RPA, AI & ML.
- Lead the BP team; driving performance and quality outcomes in the BP Analysts, including workload allocation, day-to-day management and reporting.
- Experience in a dedicated business process management and improvement role
- Tertiary education in Business Process Engineering or Industrial Engineering, or completed studies in Business Analysis and/or Six Sigma (green, black belt or master
- Knowledge of Lean and continuous improvement principles
- Experience on BPM software suites – Microsoft Visio / Promapp etc preferred
- Business Process Simulation modelling and Statistical analysis advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office as well as Jira and Confluence desirable
- Microsoft SQL, Tableau and database analytics beneficial
- Well-developed stakeholder engagement and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills matched with an ability to articulate strategies and implement effective solutions to complex business problems
- Proven experience in the management, execution or delivery of projects and initiatives enterprise-wide, preferably in relation to mapping and improving business processes
- A passion for leadership, with experience in a management or lead position (or ready to take this step in your career).
What Youi Can Offer You?
- Sunshine Coast location – Corporate role with a flexible, family-friendly lifestyle
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Awesome employee benefits offering discounts and special deals with local providers
- Flexible work options including WFH (e.g. if you are Brisbane based)
- Award winning in-house employee experience programs
- Career progression opportunities
- Ability to be a part of a dynamic organisation with continued growth projections
These roles don’t come up often in Australia, let alone within a coastal location! So if this sounds like your dream opportunity and career pathway, don’t delay, submit your application now including Resume and Cover Letter! We can’t wait to meet you.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend