Expressions of Interest - Risk Transformation
Job no: 499212
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE
Categories: Information Technology, Product, Risk, Legal & Compliance, Operational Excellence
Insurance for Individuals
Youi prides itself on being different. We've challenged the Australian insurance industry since our inception and have worked hard to build a strong brand that’s agile and innovative. Over the last 12 years we have gone from strength to strength; from our early days as a start-up to becoming an iconic Australian challenger brand… and we’ve only just begun!
We have some even more ambitious goals to grow our business, bringing new products to market as well as expanding our distribution channels. To safeguard our ongoing strategic growth, we are now embarking on a risk transformation program to uplift our current Risk Management Framework, processes and systems to ensure we are best positioned to continue growing, challenging the market and remaining an Insurer of Choice. As such, we're looking for some passionate professionals to join us. There will be a variety of fixed term contract and permanent opportunities available.
If you have significant experience in any of the following fields, we'd love to hear from you. Please click APPLY now and fill out our expression of interest application form. We'll review your CV and background, and reach out to talk about any opportunities that could be suitable for you in our Risk Transformation Program and beyond!
- Risk Management (i.e 5+ years experience in risk transformation, implementing risk frameworks, designing risk appetite statements, uplifting risk culture, implementing risk systems and/or providing 1st or 2nd line risk advice to the business)
- Compliance (i.e SME exposure to uplifting compliance frameworks, building new compliance policies and procedures, uplifting breach reporting, customer remediation, building an obligations library or uplifting obligations management, as well as compliance advisory and support)
- Assurance (Experience in program/project assurance and/or governance, extensive experience building assurance frameworks, OR experience in IT assurance and controls testing)
- Business Intelligence (including data analytics, data science, coding and MIS reporting expertise)
- Project Management (Preferably within an insurance or financial services environment and delivering risk projects. Solid understanding of PM methodology and PM qualifications preferred)
- Change Management (Delivering complex process improvement programs and change management practices)
- IT Development (Experience in software integration and system uplift dev projects)
- Learning & Development (Experience in presenting, facilitating, coaching and developing to achieve operational capability outcomes + leading training projects from inception to execution within tight time frames)
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend