Job no: 499316
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Information Technology
Be a multiplier.
Are you an experienced software developer who wants to magnify your awesome impact?
Are you driven to utilise your knowledge to deliver value by contributing as a technology expert and providing technical leadership within and across delivery teams?
Do you care about the people in your team personally and want to invest time coaching and helping them grow and achieve their full potential?
If you answered yes to these three questions, then we would like to talk to you about the exciting new Tech Lead position in one of our development teams.
What You’ll Do:
- You'll be responsible for growing the capabilities of the developers in your team.
- You will provide technical leadership and alignment of technical direction and strategy within your team.
- You’ll work in an Agile, collaborative environment to build, deploy, configure and maintain systems.
- You’ll collaborate to enable an environment that sustains high productivity levels and emphasises quality.
- You’ll automate and optimise processes.
- You’ll troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production instances.
- As a zealous learner, you will continue to keep up to date on industry trends and developments and be a driving force for the adoption of those that best fit Youi
- You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience developing software.
- C# / .Net / .Net Core - experience in .NET Core (with NServiceBus and RabbitMQ would be good to have).
- You are big on test automation and continuous delivery.
- Bachelor’s Degree in software engineering, computer science or equivalent.
- You have a demonstrable desire to teach and grow the capabilities and business knowledge of the people around you.
- Proven ability to effectively provide technical guidance and leadership within a team.
So, what's in it for you?
- You'll be working on a mix of long-term projects using state-of-the-art technology. In addition, you'll be working in a multi-discipline team of highly experienced IT peeps in an agile environment.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now'
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend