Job no: 499359
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Administration, Risk, Legal & Compliance
About the company
Youi is built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice. We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. We are famous for doing things a little differently – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service to our customers. We recognise our people for their contribution to our culture and success
Due to parental leave cover, we are now seeking a highly organised, digitally savvy team player in the position of Executive Assistant to support our Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on a 12-month fixed term contract. This role will see you supporting an approachable, friendly and hardworking leadership team and give you a front row seat to witnessing Youi’s risk transformation program unfold.
About the Role
A normal day may see you involved with:
- Coordinating and maintaining the CRO’s diary, including planning and scheduling meetings, teleconferences, and travel;
- Coordinating meetings, preparing documentation, drafting meeting agendas and capturing outcomes on time and to a high standard;
- Liaising with internal and external parties on behalf of the CRO and management team;
- Travel and itinerary coordination as well as expense reconciliation;
- Preparing correspondence for and on behalf of the CRO and management team;
- Assisting the broader CRO leadership team when required.
This will be a 12-month fixed term, full time contract, including full entitlements to annual, volunteer, and personal leave.
- Experience in a similar high level administrative or executive assistant position
- Exposure to Risk, Legal and/or Compliance environments highly desirable
- An analytical self-starter, with a proven track record of delivering results quickly, efficiently and thriving within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritise multiple projects to meet deadlines while under pressure
- A creative problem solver with the ability to think critically, prioritise tasks and provide strategic business solutions
- Business/financial acumen with a strong commercial focus
- Exceptional communication and influential stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Culture and Benefits
If you would like to work for a company that truly values its people, offers a great work-life balance and affords you the opportunity to enact your creativity then this is the role for you. A career with Youi offers ongoing growth, a fabulous work environment, reward and recognition, as well as amazing employee benefits. Please submit your interest by clicking Apply Now and uploading your Resume and Cover Letter. We can’t wait to meet you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend