Head of Business Platforms
Job no: 499380
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Information Technology
Youi prides itself on being different. We've challenged the Australian insurance industry since our inception in 2008 and have worked hard to build a strong brand that’s agile and innovative. Our unwavering commitment to our people and our dynamic work culture is the key to our success. So for a career that lets you be you, and rewards you well for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the Role
The Head of Business Platforms is responsible for the delivery (plan, build and ongoing support) of on-prem and SaaS applications used to support our staff. This role will lead a team of ~10 platform SMEs/business partners, architects and project managers and will primarily be focused on the Systems Modernisation Business Platforms program.
Your key focus is on developing robust and collaborative relationships with the business Support divisions (Finance, People, Risk Legal & Compliance, Marketing, Product/Analytics and Operations) to define and articulate current and future systems capabilities in each area.
- Bachelors or master's degree in computer science, information systems, business or related field, or equivalent work experience, relevant accreditation and certification
- Experience and in-depth understanding of project management methodologies (Prince2 / PMBOK / Agile)
- Experience and in-depth understanding of enterprise architecture (TOGAF or other related cert advantageous)
- Five or more years of experience in large, cross-functional teams influencing senior-level/executive leaders and key stakeholders effectively across the organization and within complex commercial contexts
- Five or more years leadership responsibilities within an IT enterprise applications team/program
Culture & Benefits
We are well known for our awesome culture and working environment and award-winning employee experience programs. Combine that with smart casual dress code, Sunshine Coast location, career progression opportunities and onsite cafes, it’s no wonder why our people love coming to work every day!
How to Apply
If you wish to be part of a highly motivated team focused on outcomes, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend