We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Delivery Lead/BA keen to join our IT team. We pride ourselves on a fun culture, where every member of the team is driven by the pursuit of continuous improvement. This role requires someone with a proven expertise working within collaborative and high performing teams and a passion to learn Lean-Agile methodologies and introduce them to the team.
We’re looking for someone to hold a laser-focused view of the delivery process, from ideation through development and delivery to support. We would love someone who has the breadth of experience to be able to cherry-pick from their arsenal of tools to produce the right outcome based on the needs of the team. We’re after someone who will argue like they're right and listen like they're wrong, all while striving for the best possible business outcome.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an integral part of the delivery team by helping to discover and build solutions to solve customer and business problems;
• Facilitate Agile team ceremonies, compile software deliverable backlogs, articulate the relationship to requirements to help in prioritisation of work, and lead the grooming of stories so they’re ready for development;
• Analyse incoming work and elicit requirements in the form of user stories that communicate the value of the work and acceptance criteria in a concise and clear way;
• Define and use metrics to build, measure and learn in rapid iterations and advocate data-based decision-making
• Provide stakeholders with automated dashboards/reports (JIRA, Confluence, Data Warehouse reports) to allow self-serving of their information needs
• Constantly look for improvements in our agile practices and our delivery approach, challenge the status quo and champion new changes within the team and across the department;
• Strong attention to detail and ability to interact with a diverse group of stakeholders ranging from development team members across subject matter experts and program managers to executives.
• Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in facilitating change and advocating a culture of continuous improvement
• Ability and motivation to grasp technical systems functionality on a high level.
• Ideally Business Analysis experience in Agile software development.
• Ideally knowledge of and demonstrated experience in SCRUM / Lean Agile methodologies.
• Ideally experienced working with corporate financial systems and exposure to accounting practices
• Ideally demonstrated experience in working in/coaching Agile teams that deliver end-to-end / vertical solutions (i.e. UX, architecture, solution design, build and test, integration with downstream systems etc.).
What we can do for you:
• The opportunity to make a big impact in software delivery practices in a company that is outperforming its competition and at the start of a major growth phase
• An environment of highly collaborative, inclusive, and talented professionals
• A relaxed work environment and culture
• The opportunity to learn from and teach other Delivery Leads and IT professionals
• An open organisational culture - no offices for executive group to encourage anyone and everyone to speak directly to the top
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now'