Motor Assessing Team Manager - VIC
Job no: 499441
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
At Youi, we pride ourselves on being different. We believe in a more human approach and know that our people and awesome service are the key to our success. With over 1,600 people across 3 countries, Youi is a dynamic business that since its inception in 2008, has set itself apart from the rest.
Eleven years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
If you want a career that lets you be you, and rewards you for your hard work, Think Youi
About the role...
Motor Assessing is a critical component to Youi’s success within the insurance market. It is paramount that the assessing team presents as a professional outfit, delivering high quality outputs at every opportunity. To achieve this objective, the team needs to be guided by a leader who shares this vision.
To be successful, you will present with high calibre assessing skills, a history of collaborative approach to work and a willingness to provide support to your team. You should be the full package: dynamic problem solver, confident communicator, and possess superior leadership skills. You must be a strong advocate for our Values and promote those values at every opportunity. You will want to make a difference.
You need to be a part of the new breed, understanding technology and the devices and apps appreciate that deliver it and you will work to develop strong relationships with the repairer industry.
- Coach, develop & monitor the performance of your team.
- Formulate action plans to achieve designated KPI’s.
- Lead the day-to-day operation requirements of the assessing team.
- Effectively manage relationships with customers, assessors, tradespeople, and internal stakeholders.
- Manage, resolve issues and escalations and work effectively with our disputes resolution teams.
- Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Be a self-motivated individual who is eager to learn and grow on their current skills to maintain levels of excellence through times of change and show resilience in the face of a challenge.
- Create a positive and collaborative culture.
- Live and breathe the Youi values.
The successful applicant must have;
- Trade Qualification (Spray painting or Panel beating).
- Previous Leadership experience preferred or minimum five years’ experience as an Assessor.
- A proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong work ethic and a team player.
- A passion to learn and adapt to new challengers.
- Ability to meet and exceed KPIs and Targets.
- Ability to manage competing priorities with a calm and professional approach.
- IT savvy with competent use of Computer based applications – Outlook, Word, Excel, and general applications.
If you are ready to further your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now