Job no: 499449
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Information Technology
About the Role
We are looking for a passionate Mid-level to work within the Marketing Technology team.
Somebody who possesses a passion for working in a collaborative environment to produce high quality user experiences.
We would love someone who is a zealous learner, a lateral thinker, pragmatic about solving problems and dedicated to delivering value.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of a great agile team working collaboratively with other teams within the business to deliver quality outcomes.
- Develop and maintain the CMS driven corporate website with a focus on quality and performance.
- Help further optimise the site for SEO, usability, and conversion rates.
- Implement and maintain integrations with internal and third-party systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
- Solid C# skills - With an understanding of design patterns and principles.
- Depth of knowledge in an MVC/Web API/ Microsoft SQL Server, tech stack.
- Experience with Content Management System (CMS) development – EPiServer preferred, Umbraco, Sitecore or similar well regarded.
- Unit, Functional and UI testing skills
Additional highly valued but not essential skills you may have in your toolkit:
- Frontend Experience - TypeScript, SASS/LESS, HTML templating
- Experience developing modern SPAs - Angular, Vue, React, etc.
- Experience in website performance optimisation (Lighthouse, Web Vitals e.g.)
- An understanding of SEO and accessibility principles
- Exposure to Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager
Your key skills:
- You will have a passion for quality and accuracy.
- Attention to detail with advanced organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- You can identify trade-offs and make pragmatic choices between ‘perfect’ solutions and fit for purpose solutions.
- Good analytical and conceptual skills
- An ability to think outside of the box to solve problems.
- You ‘get’ agile and feel comfortable giving input on team processes.
- You enjoy being part of every part of the Software development lifecycle. You can own the code from inception through to Production.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend