Job no: 499570
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Corporate Development
Insurance for Individuals
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. To rewrite the insurance category by positioning ourselves as a fresh alternative to the old, stuffy insurers. We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain – we are dynamic, human, honest, passionate about providing awesome service and recognise the efforts of all involved. These values drive our culture and success.
About the role
Youi continues to go from strength to strength and we are now embarking on an exciting new chapter of growth. This role is responsible for overseeing the governance supporting Youi’s Initiative Management Framework (IMF), reviewing business cases, and assisting with the prioritisation of BAU Improvement initiatives.
Reporting to the IMF Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Oversee the governance of Youi’s initiatives by monitoring adherence to the Initiative Management Framework (IMF).
- Play a key role in reviewing business cases and recommendations
- Ensure all initiatives within Youi’s Initiative Portfolio adhere to all ongoing requirements as per the Initiative Management Policy.
- Assist in strengthening the framework through improved artefacts and processes and by providing training to the end users.
- Assist in overseeing Youi’s Initiative Portfolio and help identify delivery and prioritisation risks for reporting.
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be Degree qualified in either Business Management or Finance, or relevant Diploma with hands on experience. In addition to:
- Experience in Portfolio or Program Management
- Advanced understanding of budgets and capital budgeting methods
- Demonstrated understanding of using tools, methodologies, and techniques in project management
- Demonstrated understanding of governance requirements for project/initiative development, preferably in within a Financial Institution of similar regulated environment to Youi
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Culture & Benefits
We are well known for our awesome, entrepreneurial culture and fast-paced working environment. With a culture of high-performance, paid parental leave, happy customers and career progression opportunities - our people love coming to work every day!
How to Apply
If you would like to work for a dynamic, young challenger brand then APPLY NOW!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend