Desktop Motor Assessor
Job no: 499605
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
At Youi, we pride ourselves on being different. We believe in a more human approach and know that our people and awesome service are the key to our success. With over 1,600 people across 3 countries, Youi is a dynamic business that since its inception in 2008, has set itself apart from the rest.
Eleven years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
If you want a career that lets you be you, and rewards you for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the Role
Over the years Youi has experienced exponential growth and we are currently on the hunt for our next Desktop Motor Assessor at our Brisbane office to join the team. In this role, you will demonstrate your ability to manage motor claims with expert execution and provide awesome service to our clients and repairer network.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Complete vehicle damage assessments
- Oversee the quality of the entire claims process
- Ensure compliance with legislation
- Detect and reduce fraud
- Achieve fast turnaround times and control costs
- Be the face of our business and always provide awesome service
You will be a driven individual, with the ability to adapt and work autonomously, as well as in a team environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
- A motor trade qualification in Motor Mechanic, Panel Beating and/or Spray Painting
- Experience in an Assessing role will be highly regarded
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- High attention to detail and a passion for providing awesome customer service
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment and work towards departmental KPI’s
What Youi Can Offer You
- Awesome employee benefits and discounts
- A culture of high performance and autonomy in a supporting and fun, team environment
- Very attractive bonus incentive which gives you the opportunity to earn above your salary
- Diverse career and development opportunities available
- Award winning health and well-being program
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend