Employee Experience Specialist (Health and Wellbeing)
Job no: 499617
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: People & Culture
- A role for a passionate individual with a passion for people experience.
- 12-month contract role managing our health and wellbeing program.
- Terrific team environment and culture.
Do you want to work in one of the most innovative, engaging and successful teams in Australia? Well, we’re looking for an Employee Experience Specialist to join our award-winning People & Culture Team on a 12 month parental leave contract.
What you’ll be doing:
Your overall aim will be simple - live our values and create great experiences for our employees. In a nut-shell, that includes:
- Coordinating our multi award-winning health and wellbeing program
- Developing and delivering regular and significant campaigns and events
- Providing education and practical expertise – in exercise, nutrition, mental wellbeing, and health behaviour change principles
- Maintaining an industry-leading employee engagement website; developing and managing engaging, creative content on our website
- Active co-ordination and creative promotion of each activity/event, including a high-level of face-to-face and interpersonal promotion
This role is a 12 month fixed term contract covering a period of parental leave.
This role is extremely diverse and requires someone who can positively impact our culture. The perfect person will have knowledge and experience in creating content, designing campaigns, coordinating events and managing website content (SharePoint). You’ll have a passion for promotion and people engagement. Your colleagues would describe you as a real ‘people person’, who can work autonomously and take ownership with projects and tasks. You’ll have the ability to create and design fun, exciting, interesting activities and events for our people.
- Content creation – variety of mediums (EDM, social, print, blogs, web copy)
- Awesome communication skills, both written and verbal
- End-to-end campaign management (event promotion)
- Experienced in face-to-face promotion or facilitation
- Skilled in event coordination and visual media promotion
- Design skills are not mandatory but would be highly valued (we love Canva!)
- High level administration and organisational skills
- Proficient planner of activities and projects
- Effective time manager
- Solid research skills
We are well known for our awesome, entrepreneurial culture and dynamic working environment. With Sunshine Coast location, happy customers, culture of high-performance and career progression opportunities - our people love coming to work every day!
If you would like to work for a dynamic, young challenger brand where you have the ability to use your skills and expertise to effect change and play a lead role, we would love to hear from you. APPLY NOW submitting a resume and covering letter. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend