Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
Job no: 499904
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE, SYDNEY, MELBOURNE
Categories: Information Technology
Why Digital Platforms at Youi?
- Advance your Career with a Prominent Organisation
- Flexible / Remote work arrangements
- Agile Environment + Modern Tech Stack
- Initial 2 Year FTC
About the company
Youi is built on a passion for excellence and a burning desire to be the insurer of choice. We have over 1500 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. We are famous for doing things a little differently – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service, whilst recognising our people for their efforts. These values drive our culture and success.
About the Role
We are looking for a Mid-level full stack developer with a soft spot for front end skills to join our Digital Claims team.
Someone who is passionate about working collaboratively to produce high quality experiences for users of our products.
Someone who is an avid learner, a lateral thinker, has a pragmatic approach and is outcome focused.
What You’ll Do:
- Be part of a great group of people who work cross functionally with other teams within the organisation to deliver quality outcomes.
- Design, code, test, deploy, and supporting new software products using a variety of technologies and platforms.
- Maintain existing products, including bug fixes and “Business As Usual” feature enhancements.
The qualities you live:
- Open minded and curious.
- A strong and creative communicator
- Friendly, approachable, adept at building authentic relationships.
- Supportive and appreciative of different perspectives – you understand that our differences make us stronger together.
The experience you bring:
- Developed skills in building SPAs using Angular.
- Developed skills in modern software (C#) development techniques such as object orientation, test automation, and continuous integration / continuous delivery.
- Solid understanding of design patterns and principles
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
- Experience with Vue or React
- Experience in cloud technologies – Azure (preferred), AWS, GCP
Culture & Benefits
We are well known for our awesome culture and working environment. With casual dress code, award winning health and wellbeing program, birthday leave, onsite barber and massage therapist, Sunshine Coast location and culture of high-performance our people love coming to work every day!
How to Apply
If you are ready to take on an exciting contract within an established, dynamic, and passionate team, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend