Client Services Advisor
Job no: 499972
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Customer Service
- Awesome incentives and employee benefits
- State of the Art Sunshine Coast HQ
- Employer of Choice
At Youi, we like to do things differently. Since Day 1, we've challenged the Australian insurance industry to provide a better experience for our customers with our focus on Insurance for Individuals. 10 years later and we're still looking out for ways to be better.
One of the main differences we have over our competition is our awesome customer service. And that comes down to the kind of people we employ. We like great personalities, people not afraid to be themselves, and who believe that hard work should be well rewarded.
We’ve won a stack of awards for our incredible working environment, including 2020 Employer of Choice, and are now looking for some new stars to join our team.
What will you do?
As a Client Services Advisor your job is to provide awesome service to our existing client base. This role is looking for someone with a great attitude, passion for customer service and the willingness to take on feedback.
Some day to day parts of your role include...
- Assist our customers with general enquires
- Amend existing policies
- Listen to customer needs and identify opportunities
- Deliver awesome service on every phone call
What do you need to apply?
- A passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- The drive to excel
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Confidence and a positive attitude
- Resilience in a fast paced environment
What might help your application?
- Phone based customer service/ sales experience
- Previous experience exceeding targets/KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with customers
What will you get in return?
- Competitive salary + an attractive incentive component!
- One month fully paid induction training + ongoing training opportunities
- Nationally recognised qualification: Cert III in Business
- Fun & high performance culture with smart business casual dress & regular social events
- Career progression opportunities – our philosophy is to promote internally
- Loads of employee benefits through our award winning Yourlife program!
If this is the role for you APPLY NOW! Training starts 3rd of May
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend