Job no: 499981
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE
Insurance for Individuals
Youi prides itself on being different. We've challenged the Australian insurance industry since our inception in 2008 and have worked hard to build a strong brand that’s agile and innovative. Our unwavering commitment to our people and our dynamic work culture is the key to our success. So, for a career that lets you be you, and rewards you well for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the Role
The UX/Product Designer will work within the Digital team, and closely with our Core development team, you’ll be involved in every phase of the design cycle; defining the problem, strategizing, researching, designing, testing and learning. Crafting experiences to empower our internal applications and help drive system modernisation. This is an initial 18-month contract opportunity with a view to be extended.
- Design flows and experiences that are both beautifully simple and simply beautiful
- Collaborate with product managers and development teams to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, design and experience
- Be a consumer, contributor and advocate of the Youi Digital Design System
- Lead design reviews with internal stakeholders and customers
- Have worked in a UX or Product Design role for 5+ years
- A passion for solving problems creatively and effectively
- A sharp design eye with demonstrated UI skills
- Have a deep love for Figma
- Keep up to date with current design patterns, trends, and methodologies
- Open to giving and receiving constructive criticism
- Have a portfolio demonstrating your design process, thinking and methods
- Be able to communicate design decisions and data/research-based reasoning
- Have experience running lightweight, lean design experiments
- Thrive working productively in a fast paced and agile environment
- Have experience collaborating closely with people of different skillsets (UI designers, copywriters, developers, business analysts, product managers, etc.)
- Be familiar with a broad range of UX activities & methods (user/industry research, user testing, wireframing, prototyping, etc.), and able to apply them appropriately for a given problem set
Culture & Benefits
We are well known for our awesome culture and working environment and award-winning employee experience programs. Combine that with smart casual dress code, Sunshine Coast location, career progression opportunities and onsite cafes, it’s no wonder why our people love coming to work every day!
How to Apply
If you wish to be part of a highly motivated team focused on outcomes, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend