Job no: 500669HQSC
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
As a Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for selling the benefits of our products and providing an exceptional level of customer service to our customers. You will listen to our customers' needs and identify opportunities to provide tailored policies to suit their individual requirements. You will work in a fast-paced and exciting environment where no two days are the same.
- Sell the benefits of our products and services to customers
- Listen to customer needs and identify opportunities to provide tailored policies
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Meet and exceed sales and performance targets
- Demonstrate the ability to problem-solve with customers
- Contribute to a fun, high-performance culture
A bit about you:
- Passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- A drive to excel
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Confidence and a positive attitude
- General all-round awesomeness
Don't tick every box? We understand that many skills are transferable, so even if you don't tick all the boxes, we encourage you to apply.
At Youi, we like to do things differently. Since Day 1, we've challenged the Australian insurance industry to provide a better experience for our customers with our focus on Insurance for Individuals. One of the main differences we have over our competition is our awesome customer service. And that comes down to the kind of people we employ. We like great personalities, people not afraid to be themselves, and who believe that hard work should be well rewarded. We have seen our entry level advisors move around the business into departments such as People & Culture, Marketing, IT, Finance and much more. Everyone’s Youi journey is different however if you’re hungry, curious and resilient you can pave the way to success. Our unwavering commitment to being a great company to work for and providing awesome service to our clients drive our success. You can become a part of our success story.
What We Offer:
- Permanent full-time position with a competitive salary + an attractive incentive component!
- Career progression opportunities – our philosophy is to promote internally
- One month fully paid induction training + ongoing training opportunities
- Fun & high-performance culture with smart business casual dress & regular social events
- Loads of employee benefits through our award-winning Yourlife program!
Join our mission to revolutionise the insurance industry by putting the customer first. Apply now to be part of our growing success story.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend