Job no: 496665
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Youi has experienced phenomenal success establishing itself within the insurance marketplace since its launch in 2008. We have 1500 staff globally and have recently moved into our $73 million purpose built HQ. Our success is down to our people and we recognize the importance of valuing our employees. We have been awarded the 2017 “ANZ Employee Engagement Award” and continue to strive to enhance our reputation as an employer of choice. We are successful because of our staff, are you ready to become part of the success story?
About the role...
We are seeking to employ a trainee Home Assessor who has the motivation and passion to become a fully operational Home Assessor. This will be an office based role where the successful applicant will be provided training and support on all the aspects of Home Assessing. This will result with the Assessor managing claims on a desktop basis allowing the Assessor to become competent with processes and procedures whilst dealing with external providers as well our valued customers.
- Complete Assessments on a Desktop basis.
- Provide exceptional service to our valued customer and external providers.
- Achieve KPI’s in terms of service, cost and turnaround times.
- Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Detect and reduce fraud.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in regards to claim matters.
- Managing telephone enquiries, and making proactive contact to assist in driving claims to finalisation; and
- Professional written correspondence, including reports and emails
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- Insurance claims experience.
- Building construction experience desirable but not essential.
- A passion and ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- IT Savvy with basic use of Computer based applications – Outlook, Word, Excel and general applications.
- A strong work ethic and a team player.
- A passion to learn and develop their career.
Culture and benefits...
- A fully maintained company vehicle at no cost to you.
- Mobile business tools provided - Tablet, IPhone.
- A unique bonus incentive paid every 6 months.
- Reward and recognition programs.
- Various Staff discounts and benefits.
- In house office gym.
- Development opportunities.
- A Dynamic, Human, Passionate team environment.
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now