Motor Assessing Manager
Job no: 497402
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
At Youi, we pride ourselves on being different. We believe in a more human approach and know that our people and awesome service are the key to our success. With over 1,600 people across 3 countries, Youi is a dynamic business that since its inception in 2008, has set itself apart from the rest. Eleven years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
If you want a career that lets you be you, and rewards you for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the role
Over the years, our NSW office has experienced exponential growth and we are currently on the hunt for our next Motor Assessing Manager.
In this role, you will demonstrate your ability to manage and lead a team whilst handling complex customer queries and providing awesome service to our clients and repairer network. Essentially, you will be the full package; a dynamic problem solver, confident communicator, and superior leader. Understanding technology and driving a high performing culture within your team will also be imperative to your success in this role.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Coach, develop and monitor your team to deliver superior performance
- Strive to create a positive and collaborative culture
- Lead the day-to-day operation requirements of the assessing team
- Effectively manage relationships with customers, assessors, tradespeople, and internal stakeholders
- Work to achieve departmental KPI’s
- Manage customer complaints with the ability to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Work effectively with our dispute resolutions team when needed
- Review policy terms and conditions and ensure compliance with legislation
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstrated experience in a Motor Assessor and/or Team Manager role with a strong understanding of the claims and complaints process
- Trade Qualification (Spray painting, Panel beating or Motor Mechanic)
- Experience using Audanet and other insurance related systems is desired but not necessary
- The ability to competently use computer based applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Outstanding people management and leadership skills
- A proven ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- A strong work ethic and a team player
- Ability to meet and exceed KPIs and Targets
What Youi Can Offer You
- A fully maintained company car + fuel card + the latest mobile business tools
- A culture of high performance and autonomy in a supporting and fun team environment
- An attractive bonus incentive which gives you the opportunity to earn above your already competitive salary package
- Development and career progression opportunities
- Award winning health and well-being programs
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend