Job no: 497452
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. We don’t want to be an old, stuffy insurance company. We believe in a more human approach, based on awesome customer service and products that can help our customers save.
Ten years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
So for a career that lets you be you, and rewards you well for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the role...
As a Motor Assessor for Youi, you will manage motor claims with expert execution. You need to be one of the new breed, understanding technology and the devices and apps that deliver it. You will develop the strong relationships with our repairer network, whilst delivering industry leading claims experiences to our clients in their time of need.
- Complete vehicle damage assessments.
- Oversee the quality of the entire claims process.
- Ensure compliance with legislation.
- Detect and reduce fraud.
- Achieve fast turnaround times & control costs.
- Be the face of our business and always provide awesome service.
The successful candidate is likely to have;
- A motor trade qualification in either Panel Beating, Spray Painting or Motor Mechanic is essential!
- Experience in watercraft assessing will be an advantage!
- Experience in an assessing role within the Australian market will be looked upon very favourably.
- A passion and ability to build strong relationships.
- Audanet experience (preference)
- High attention to detail and excellent reporting skills.
- Embraces and promotes change in a fast-paced environment, responsibilities can change in accordance with business growth and development.
Culture and benefits...
- A fully maintained company car + fuel card + the latest mobile business tools.
- A culture of high performance and autonomy in a supporting and fun, team environment.
- Very attractive bonus incentive which gives you the opportunity to earn above your salary
- Development opportunities available.
- Award winning health and well-being program.
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend