Job no: 499602
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
- Advance your Career with a Prominent Organisation
- State of the Art Sunshine Coast HQ
- Iconic Australian Challenger Brand + Employer of Choice
Insurance for Individuals
Youi prides itself on being different. We've challenged the Australian insurance industry and we've worked hard to build a strong brand and an agile and innovative culture. Our unwavering commitment to our people (1,500 across three countries) and being a great company to work for is key to our success.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a strong Payroll Co-ordinator to join our established Payroll team. This is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Co-ordinator to be responsible for accuracy of the day-to-day aspects of payroll processing and administration.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Support the team to ensure the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities, overpayment recovery, leave management and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes
- Onboarding process of new employees.
- Liaising with HR/Recruitment to ensure all employee required documents are received within the required timeframes.
- Assisting with maintaining Payroll Work Instruction manuals.
- Coordination of Payroll training – liaise with department heads, bookings, and training material.
- Ensure proper records are kept for payroll purposes and filed in a systematic way to allow easy retrieval.
- Maintain employee database on system and assist with monthly housekeeping tasks.
- Identify areas where efficiency may be improved.
- Be involved in special projects as requested.
- Assisting with employee enquiries
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with high level Ad-hoc reporting and tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
- Possession of or substantial progression towards a relevant qualification in Payroll or related discipline
- Chris21 experience is desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong mathematical abilities
- Unquestionable integrity and the ability to maintain confidential information
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Be a team player, but should also be able to work autonomously
- Intermediate MS Excel would be advantageous
Culture & Benefits
In return, we can offer you a challenging, fun, and progressive environment, where you will play a pivotal part of the P&C team and be immersed in a fast-moving and passionate business that genuinely cares about its people. Highlights include:
- Awesome culture and working environment
- Free Parking, Onsite cafes + bike to work facilities
- Passionate + Award-Winning Team – we have won 9 Australian HR Awards since 2017
- Sunshine Coast location
- Smart casual dress code – we take our work seriously but not ourselves!
- Birthday, volunteer + 21 days annual leave
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been holding out for, apply today by submitting your CV and Cover Letter by clicking "APPLY NOW". We can’t wait to meet you!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend