Project Manager (Risk Transformation)
Job no: 499249
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Risk, Legal & Compliance
To safeguard our ongoing strategic growth, we are now embarking on a risk transformation program to uplift our current Risk Management Framework, processes and system to ensure we are best positioned to continue growing, challenging the market and remaining an Insurer of Choice. This will be driven by the Risk, Legal & Compliance department; however, you will be liaising with a range of internal stakeholders and responsible for the successful delivery and implementation.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Defining the project road-map to create timelines and key milestones, ensuring all relevant stakeholders are on track and well-informed to deliver the desired outcome
- Triaging changes / requests and liaising with stakeholders to manage the approval process
- Creating and managing scope of works and tracking progress by ensuring relevant reports are provided and communication approach is defined with each stakeholder
- Provide analysis and reports on delivery timelines and dependencies to Senior Management across Operations and Support
You will be a driven, solutions focused and commercially minded individual.
You will also have:
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills and have demonstrated experience building and maintaining relationships across the business
- A keen eye for detail and expert prioritisation/coordination skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Knowledge using Jira and Confluence is desirable
- Experience working towards tight timeframes and under pressure
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude and a high sense of self-achievement
- Project Management qualifications will be highly regarded, as well as experience in a PM role or similar field
Culture & Benefits
We are well known for our awesome culture and working environment and award-winning employee experience programs. Combine that with smart casual dress code, Sunshine Coast location, career progression opportunities and onsite cafes, it’s no wonder why our people love coming to work every day!
How to Apply
If you wish to be part of a highly motivated team focused on outcomes, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend