Cloud and Infrastructure Specialist
Job no: 499565
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Categories: Information Technology
Cloud Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for designing, developing, and delivering Cloud based solutions through secure and lean practices using built-for cloud strategies. This role is required to assist other teams, projects, and the business in the delivery and management of services on Cloud Infrastructure through architecture and design. The position will act as an ambassador for Cloud Infrastructure platforms and assisting with the design and delivery of cloud-based services through continuous improvement and automation.
- Work closely with Strategy and Projects to ensure that Cloud solutions are aligned with key business objectives and strategic goals.
- Collaborate with development and ICT technical team members to develop deployment strategies for existing and new Cloud solutions.
- Be responsible for the design and implementation of Cloud based services running on Cloud Infrastructure and ensuring that they meet the business objectives and adhere to service level agreements (SLA).
- Manage continuous maintenance of system related artefacts produced during the implementation and post-implementation.
- Ad-hoc IT project and small initiative coordination, reporting and technical delivery leadership for any Cloud related projects.
- Least 10 years’ 3rd level administrative experience in back office and collaboration systems
- Detailed understanding of M365 concepts, methodologies, and development toolset
- Strong working knowledge of cloud architectures; including AWS, Azure, or other cloud service providers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with cloud-based architecture and implementation
- Excellent communicator and strong stakeholder engagement
- Experience working with managed services and global/geographically dispersed teams
- Can work autonomously, high level of self-discipline and initiative
What you need to do now
If you are interested in this role, click 'apply now'
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now