Home Assessor - QLD
Job no: 499999
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - ROSTERED
At Youi, we pride ourselves on being different. We believe in a more human approach and know that our people and awesome service are the key to our success. With over 1,600 people across 3 countries, Youi is a dynamic business that since its inception in 2008, has set itself apart from the rest. Eleven years on, we’ve assembled an incredible team and have won a stack of awards for our internal culture.
If you want a career that lets you be you, and rewards you for your hard work, Think Youi.
About the Role
As a Home Assessor, you will manage home and building claims, using your technical skills and understanding of the claims process to determine the best outcome for our customers. You will build and maintain strong relationships with our customers and repairer network, whilst providing a high level of customer service representing the Youi brand. The area to be covered within this role would include Ipswich and western Brisbane.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Complete home and building assessments
- Oversee the quality of the entire claims process
- Ensure compliance with legislation
- Detect and reduce fraud
- Achieve fast turnaround times and control costs
- Be the face of our business and always provide awesome service
You will be a driven individual, with the ability to adapt and work autonomously, as well as in a team environment.
The successful candidate will also have:
- A background in Home Claims Management or Home Assessing
- Knowledge and understanding of the building industry
- An understanding of claims/building terminology and processes
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- High attention to detail and a passion for providing awesome customer service
- The drive to succeed and progress within the Assessing Team and the broader business
What Youi Can Offer You
- A fully maintained company car + fuel card + the latest mobile business tools
- A culture of high performance and autonomy in a supporting and fun, team environment
- An attractive bonus incentive which gives you the opportunity to earn above your salary
- Development and career progression opportunities
- Award winning health and well-being programs
If you are ready to begin your career with us, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend