Part-time Sales Advisor - Evening Shift (4pm - 9.30pm)
Job no: 500741NW
Work type: Evening Shift Advisor
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Are you looking for a job that can accommodate your busy schedule? Do you have other primary commitments such as studying, taking care of family, or pursuing personal interests? Youi is looking for dynamic and motivated individuals to join our team as an evening shift Sales Advisor. This flexibility allows you to maintain a healthy balance between work and personal commitments, while still earning a competitive income and gaining valuable sales experience.
As a Sales Advisor at Youi, you will be responsible for selling the benefits of our products and providing an exceptional level of customer service to our customers. You will listen to our customers' needs and identify opportunities to provide tailored policies to suit their individual needs. You will work in a fast-paced and exciting environment where no two days are the same.
- Sell the benefits of our products and services to customers
- Listen to customer needs and identify opportunities to provide tailored policies
- Provide exceptional customer service experience on every call
- Meet and exceed sales and performance targets
- Demonstrate the ability to problem-solve with customers
- Contribute to a fun, high-performance team culture
A bit about you:
- Passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Outstanding communication skills
- A drive to excel
- Adaptability and willingness to learn
- Confidence and a positive attitude
Don't tick every box? We understand that many skills are transferrable, so even if you don't tick all the boxes, we encourage you to apply.
At Youi, we like to do things differently. Since Day 1, we've challenged the Australian insurance industry to provide a better experience for our customers with our focus on Insurance for Individuals. One of the main differences we have over our competition is our awesome customer service. And that comes down to the kind of people we employ. We like great personalities, people not afraid to be themselves, and who believe that hard work should be well rewarded. We have seen our entry level advisors move around the business into departments such as People & Culture, Marketing, IT, Finance and much more. Everyone’s Youi journey is different, however, if you’re hungry, curious and resilient you can pave the way to success. Our unwavering commitment to being a great company to work for and providing awesome service to our clients drive our success. You can become a part of our success story.
What We Offer:
- Permanent part-time position with a competitive salary, including penalty rates.
- Career progression opportunities – our philosophy is to promote internally.
- One month fully paid induction training + ongoing training opportunities
- Fun & high-performance culture with business casual dress code & regular social events
- Loads of employee benefits through our award-winning Yourlife program!
Join our team today and enjoy the freedom to structure your life around what matters most to you.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend