Small Business Insurance (SBI) Advisor (Day Shift)
Job no: 500778DAY
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Small Business Insurance Advisor (Monday to Friday roster)
As a Small Business Insurance (SBI) Advisor, your mission is not only to provide top-notch service and tailored insurance solutions but also to cover all aspects of your clients' enquiries, from sales to amendments and renewals. You'll safeguard the success of our valued small business customers while ensuring their businesses are protected from every angle. We believe in a collaborative approach, where every team member helps each other out, ensuring that no business challenge goes unsolved - a team that shows up for each other and thrives together.
- Showcase the benefits of our comprehensive small business insurance products and services to our customers, covering all essential aspects of their business needs.
- Carefully listen to the specific needs of each business owner and identify opportunities to provide personalised policies and service that address their requirements.
- Deliver exceptional customer service, going above and beyond to ensure our clients feel confident in their insurance choices, and support them throughout their business journey.
- Exceed sales and performance targets, knowing that every policy sold protects a small business dream and contributes to their long-term success.
- Demonstrate your problem-solving skills, helping entrepreneurs navigate the complexities of insurance in all aspects of their business operations.
- Embrace and contribute to our fun, high-performance culture, where your success in covering all aspects of customer enquiries is celebrated!
A bit about you:
- Your passion lies in providing an exceptional customer experience that covers all aspects of your clients' insurance needs.
- Your communication skills are outstanding, allowing you to build strong relationships with your clients and understand their business requirements thoroughly.
- You have a drive to excel, empowering you to deliver the best insurance solutions.
- Adaptability and a thirst for learning are second nature to you, ensuring you stay on top of the latest insurance trends and how they impact small businesses.
- Your confidence and positive attitude are contagious, making every interaction covering all aspects of customer enquiries a positive and productive one.
- Your general all-round awesomeness shines through in everything you do, and you take pride in being a well-rounded team member.
- A trade background, small business ownership/management experience would be handy to relate to our client base - but not essential.
Don't tick every box? No problem!
We understand that the skills of a great SBI Advisor encompass various aspects and that many skills are transferrable, so if you don't tick all the boxes, we encourage you to apply. Your passion and dedication to helping small businesses thrive, while covering all aspects of their enquiries, might be the missing piece we're looking for!
At Youi, we like to do things differently. Since Day 1, we've challenged the Australian insurance industry to provide a better experience for our customers with our focus on Insurance for Individuals. One of the main differences we have over our competition is our awesome customer service. And that comes down to the kind of people we employ. We like great personalities, people not afraid to be themselves, and who believe that hard work should be well rewarded. We have seen our entry level advisors move around the business into departments such as Claims, People & Culture, Marketing, IT, Finance and much more. Everyone’s Youi journey is different, however if you’re hungry, curious, and resilient you can pave the way to success. Our unwavering commitment to being a great company to work for and providing awesome service to our clients drive our success. You can become a part of our success story.
What We Offer:
- Permanent full-time position with a competitive salary.
- Career progression opportunities – our philosophy is to promote internally.
- One month fully paid induction training + ongoing training opportunities.
- Fun & high-performance culture with smart business casual dress & regular social events.
- Loads of employee benefits through our award-winning YourLife program!
Join our team of SBI Advisors today, and together, we'll protect and support small businesses in every aspect of their journey! Apply now!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend