Claims Care Lodgement Advisor
Job no: 500958
Work type: Part-Time
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
Are you ambitious, skilled, and eager to take your career to the next level? Your opportunity is here! We're excited to announce multiple openings for Part-Time Lodgement Advisors at Youi.
- 22.8 hours a week -7.6 hour shifts
- Thursday to Saturday
At Youi Claims Lodgements, we take pride in nurturing talent and fostering growth. Our belief in the potential of our team members runs deep, and we're thrilled to provide a platform for your ongoing success. As we push boundaries and innovate, we're on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join us in shaping a trailblazing future.
- Be the first point of contact for customers getting in touch with us after an insured event.
- Assist customers during their crucial moments by efficiently initiating their claims process.
- Find solutions that are a win-win for both our clients and Youi, effectively troubleshooting issues.
- Act as a direct link between customers and service providers.
- Consistently adhere to legal and corporate requirements.
- Use your strong customer service approach and excellent communication skills to create a positive and memorable claims experience for Youi's customers.
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- A strong track record in customer service and a genuine desire to assist customers when they're in need.
- Excellent communication skills to interact effectively with customers and service providers.
- Problem-solving ability to handle various scenarios and find solutions that benefit both clients and the company.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and company policies to ensure compliance in all interactions.
- Quick thinking and adaptability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, especially during periods of high claims volume.
- Empathy and patience to provide emotional support and guidance to customers during stressful situations.
- Organizational skills to accurately and efficiently manage and document claim details.
Don't tick every box? We understand that many skills are transferable, so even if you don't tick all the boxes, we encourage you to apply.
At Youi, we like to do things differently. Since Day 1, we've challenged the Australian insurance industry to provide a better experience for our customers with our focus on Insurance for Individuals.
One of the main differences we have over our competition is our awesome customer service. And that comes down to the kind of people we employ. We like great personalities, people not afraid to be themselves, and who believe that hard work should be well rewarded.
Our unwavering commitment to being a great company to work for and providing awesome service to our clients drive our success. You can become a part of our success story.
What We Offer:
- Permanent Part-Time position
- Career progression opportunities – our philosophy is to promote internally.
- Training + ongoing development opportunities *
- Fun & high-performance culture with smart business casual dress & regular social events
- Loads of employee benefits through our award-winning program
*Training is Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm for the first 3 weeks of your employment
Join our mission to revolutionise the insurance industry by putting the customer first. Apply now to be part of our growing success story.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend