Compliance Advisor – Regulatory Change (18 Month Fixed Term Contract)
Job no: 498837
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST, BRISBANE
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. To rewrite the insurance category by positioning ourselves as a fresh alternative to the old, stuffy insurers. We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain – we are dynamic, human, honest, as well as passionate about providing awesome service and recognising the efforts of all involved. These values drive our culture and success.
About the Role
The financial services industry is undergoing a number of regulatory reforms and therefore we are seeking an experienced Compliance Advisor to support the business in understanding and implementing the new and changing obligations. The successful candidate will play a key role in our Regulatory Change program, helping Youi meet our ongoing commitment to do the right thing by our customers and meet regulatory and community expectations. Some of the main functions of this position will include:
- Undertaking impact assessments of emerging regulatory change and developments
- Working with legal to unpack the changes to compliance obligations
- Providing accurate and timely specialist compliance SME advice and support to the business in relation to the regulatory change program
- Support the business in drafting policies, providing advice on process and solution developments to meet new obligations
- Create, maintain and update a compliance advisory process, advice log and report on queries for the regulatory change program of work
- Working with the business and L&D to develop training and communication content to support the regulatory change implementation plan
- Develop and facilitate ad-hoc workshops, lunch and learn sessions in relation to providing team and business updates on regulatory change and new obligation requirements.
This position will ideally be based at our beautiful Sunshine Coast head office, however there is flexibility to work from our Brisbane office, or remote work opportunities may also be considered (i.e Sydney).
- Extensive Compliance advisory experience within financial services sector and ideally experience in regulatory change projects
- Tertiary qualification/s in a discipline such as Law, Business or Compliance preferred
- The capability and confidence to play a key role for regulatory change initiatives within the business
- You thrive on delivering timely and accurate compliance advice, ensuring the organisation meets regulatory and community expectations
- Excellent stakeholder management expertise, with the ability to build credibility with business partners, underpinned by first class communication and influencing skills
- Broad knowledge and experience across financial services and regulatory regimes will be highly regarded.
Culture & Benefits
At Youi, we believe that coming to work should be fun. So we pride ourselves on an awesome culture and working environment. With a smart casual dress code, multi-award-winning health and wellbeing program, birthday and volunteer leave, training and development opportunities, stunning Sunshine Coast location and a culture of high-performance, if you’re looking for a career that mixes the serious side with a slice of fun, think Youi.
How to Apply
If this sounds like an ideal fit for your skillset, please "APPLY NOW".
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend