Job no: 499383
Work type: 38 HOUR WK - NOT ROSTERED
Location: SUNSHINE COAST
From Day One, Youi has set out to do things differently. To rewrite the insurance category by positioning ourselves as a fresh alternative to old, stuffy insurers.
We have over 1700 staff globally and offices in 3 countries. Our company values are easy to explain – we are dynamic, human, honest and passionate about providing awesome service, whilst recognising our people and their achievements. These values drive our culture and success.
About the role
We are now seeking a hands-on Media Planner/Buyer to work as part of our dynamic marketing team, who negotiate, plan and buy all offline media and digital media in-house. The primary focus of this role is to support the team in planning, buying, tracking and post campaign analysis across a range of media platforms – primarily TV and digital video, but also Radio, Print, Out of Home and other communication channels. The role is a maternity leave cover for 14 months on the beautiful Sunshine Coast, working with our Senior Media Buyer.
Reporting into the Marketing & Media Manager, a normal day will see you:
- Buy, optimise and monitor TV campaigns across all Youi’s TV markets to ensure campaign delivery
- Budget & media tracking, plus performance reporting and presenting
- Working with the team to understand campaign objectives and advertising strategy
- Develop strong working relationships with media representatives
- Provide support to the Senior Media Buyer and Digital Marketing Team
- Provide in-depth analysis and feedback on media proposals to support direction and negotiations
- Solid experience with TV buying
- Planning and buying experience across all media channels (digital exposure advantageous)
- Sound knowledge of TV buying and optimisation platforms - e.g Spectra (formerly BCC), Mediawise (Optim8), eTam (Landsberry & James), as well as MS Suite (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge of digital video platforms preferred – Facebook Ads Manager, Google DV360 and Google Campaign Manager
- Proven negotiation skills with the ability to secure value
- Excellent time management, attention to detail and organisational skills
What we can offer
From birthday and volunteer leave to an onsite massage therapist and insurance discounts, we offer access to a wide range of award-winning employee benefits. This role will have an equal balance of working from home and working in the office. If you are ready to take your career to new heights by joining an iconic challenger brand, then we would like to hear from you!! Please Apply Now submitting a Cover Letter and Resume. Interviews have already commenced for this role, so please apply immediately if you would like to be considered.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend